When you register for your wedding website, the starting Wedding Bells package includes the following sections:
• Photo of the couple with date of the wedding or other wording
• Video* of the couple announcing engagement/wedding plans
• Couple’s Story of "How They Met" or Q/A with couple
• Wedding Party introductions with pictures
• Details for Bachelor Party, Shower, Jack and Jill
• Google map for locations
• Entire Wedding schedule and details
• What to wear
• RVSP deadline and submission button
• Wedding menu with submission button
• Registry details with website link to retailer
• Share your joy by sending an engagement or wedding announcement video and a link to your wedding website to your friends, family and guests via email.
• Include all the information found in a standard "Save the Date" card or customize the wording of your video.
• We use real footage of you shot by you and then apply professional editing techniques and graphics to produce a keepsake for you and your wedding guests.
• We can also use stock footage if you or your partner are camera shy!
This package provides your guests with all the details they will need to make their trip to your wedding as comfortable and relaxing as possible. These additional features include:
• Nearby Hotels with links to hotel websites
• Rental Cars with website links
• Things to do around town
• Restaurant recommendations
Share the memories of your parties before the wedding:
• Additional photo gallery with up to 25 photos from bachelor party, shower, Jack & Jill
• Video* from the event
• Text of speeches, summary of the festivities
• Quotes from those in attendance of festivities
• Thank you note from the couple
Share the memories of your wedding and reception:
• Additional photo gallery with up to 25 wedding photos
• Video* of the ceremony/speeches etc.
• Add in text of speeches, written summary of the wedding
• Add in quotes from those in attendance of festivities
• Thank you note from couple
Share the memories of your of your honeymoon with your friends and family:
• Additional photo gallery with up to 25 honeymoon photos
• Video* of the couple on their honeymoon
• Add written summary of the honeymoon
• Show map of destination, links to hotel if desired